Sometimes it’s nice to have a savoury snack, but rather than reaching for the crisps (potato chips) here’s a healthier option, Kale Chips. This is my go to recipe when I want a delicious savoury snack, usually when I’m going to sit down and watch a movie. Enjoy!
- 500 grams Kale
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil (melted)
- Sea Salt
- Smoked Paprika or Chilli Flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 120°
- line two trays with baking paper
- Wash the kale thoroughly with cold water then break it off the stems into smaller pieces
- Pat dry the kale with a clean cloth and make sure it’s dry
- Run the coconut oil through the kale
- Place the kale flat onto thebaking trays but don’t overcrowd
- Roast in oven for 35-45 minutes
Share this page via
DISCLAIMER:Primal Fit Habits provides education, guidance and tips on Primal living. No advice, recommendations, or information is intended to be medical advice or a substitute for a diagnosis or treatment that a doctor, licensed dietitian, physical therapist or health care professional might recommend. Always seek personal, specific, professional healthcare advice before making any changes in your diet or exercise routines.